I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Thursday 8 September 2011

My First Post

Hello everyone, and welcome to my Blog!
This is my first post and , indeed, venture into the world of "blogging", so please bear with me as I meander through the trials and tribulations of experimentation on here...I'm sure to hear if I don't get it right!
By way of introduction, I am Sheenagh Hulin, and I have been cardmaking for over 8 years now. My inspiration comes from colours, shapes and textures, and whilst I have been coached and mentored in stamping and all things crafting in the past, I feel I have found my niche in cd crafting. My essential tools now include a huge cd resource library, a Grand Calibur and a Cricut Expression and Gypsy - my Grand Calibur having turned out to be my most favourite machine in the whole wide world...lol!
I am priviliged to be on the Design Teams for My Craft Studio and Crafty Catz Craft cd's - what a joy to be doing something I love with products I love!
As I learn more about it, i hope to share my creations with you on here, and I do hope you like them.
Perhaps, you'll let me know...
Sheenagh

7 comments:

  1. welcome to blog land Sheenagh & love the new look & now a follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland Sheenagh, I am looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.
    x Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last :) I can't wait to see your gorgeous creations ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome my dear friend to the land of bloggery!!! I do hope you have many happy times and lots of goodies, you have made, to show us, i just know you will enjoy, love your mate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sheenagh and welcome to blog land. I have become a follower and thank you so much for following my blog too. If you need any help just let me know.
    I love the look of your blog too.

    Hugs
    Linda (TiggyCrafts) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Linda, and thank you for following my blog. It's kind of you to comment on the look of my blog - it just had to be black and pink...lol! I do appreciate the offer of help and I'm sure to need it as this is all so new to me - it has a long way to go to be as wonderful as yours!
    Thank you so much.
    Take care and Happy Crafting,
    Hugs
    x

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.