I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Wednesday 14 September 2011

New Samples and more...

Hello, everyone, Just a quick post to let you all know that there are lots of new sample designs in the pipeline..when will you see them?...I couldn't possibly say...lol! Suffice to say I am incredibly busy, but thoroughly enjoying creating them. My latest purchaes have arrived this morning, yippee! : Spellbinder dies : Grand Labels Twenty Three- just stunning and reminds me a little of The Glitter Girls embossing board Tall Stories - check it out and watch for it on my upcoming samples. Jem's Designs cd : Clearly Bowed from The Lady Jane Collection. I am new to these designs and I believe this to be an early one, but it is absolutely lush and I can't wait to have a play when time allows. The latest cd from this stable is Spellbound and I will be ordering it in the very near future as they provide an excellent service and free p&p. Check them out on their website www.jemsdesigns.co.uk Well worth a visit if you like ethereal, fantasy or punk images and there is also a group page on Facebook "Jem's Designs" that you can join on request. I hope you are all enjoying the same sunshine that we have here in Ayrshire today - what a change from the past two days when Winter visited us with a vengeance in the guise of the tale end of Hurricane Katia. I trust that those who experienced it have survived intact! Anyway, I must get back to my desk and get to work, so Happy Crafting to you all, Sheenagh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.