I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Monday 19 September 2011

Retirement Card

This Retirement card was designed around a background and matching printed papers from MCS Illustrious Illiusions cd and some of my new Spellbinder dies: (matts and layers - Grand Labels Twenty Three, flowers and leaves - Rose Creations and Carnation Creations, sentiment tag and flourishes - Twisted Metal Tags and Accents). Narrow lace ribbon, card candy and gems complete the design.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Fab and Happycrafter - your comments and support mean a lot to this new blogger! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb card am getting fed up trying to tell you how much I love this card and all the others you have ever done love you Janescards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your support is always encouraging Craftyjane and much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.