I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Thursday 13 October 2011

My latest cards

This is a commissioned 80th Birthday card made using MCS My Stencil Studio cd for the main image and tag. I used Distress Inks Victorian Velvet and Spun Sugar on white card for a marbled effect background then matted and layered Gold mirri board and the image using Spellbinder dies : Grand Labels Four. I printed a sentiment onto one of the tags from the cd and embellished the design with card candy and organza ribbon.
This is a commissioned card for new Grandparents made using MCS The Collector's Edition - Kids and Spellbinder dies : Picot Edge Circles and Scalloped Rectangles. I threaded narrow organza ribbon through the base circle and embellished with gems and a paper flower.
This is a commisisoned Engagement card made using MCS Enchanted Romance cd for the background and the image. I decoupaged the image, glittered the raindrops and wrapped it in an acetate bubble. Grograin dotty ribbon, gems, a paper flower and a printed sentiment complete the design.

4 comments:

  1. Some great designs there, bet the folks you made them for were well pleased. Blogs looking good too.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind comment, Jenny. And, thankfully, yes, my customers were delighted with their cards. I am so pleased you thinkmy blog is looking good - it's my work in progress as I've a long way to go learning about blogging...lol!
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, I so remember the love is. cartoons, thansk Sheenagh, for the inspiration, and the invite, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you so much, Lou, for joining and for your lovely comment. It's my pleasure to have you join my merry band.
    I suspect all crafters are the same...don't we love getting positive feedback about something we've lovingly crafted, and if we have inspired someone along the way...well, that's just the icing on the crafting cake.
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.