I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Sunday 9 October 2011

A quick catch-up

Well, it seems such a while since I've been able to blog. It has been a busy time for me with my cards and samples and, of course, there is the small matter of two tiny new additions to the household.
One week ago, as if you don't already know, we adopted two West Highland White Terriers through a Westie Rehoming charity. Please meet Alfie and Milly...ages 8 and 6.
I am teaching them all things crafty :
Lesson 1 - this is where I work
Lesson 2 - this is a computer
Next week's lesson will be how to use glitter...lol!
Seriously though, they are just adorable and have settled in really well, so we feel blessed to have them in our family. Happy days are here again!
Please keep checking in on my blog to see my latest designs and samples which I hope to make a start on uploading tonight, time permitting, but meanwhile, I hope you are all safe and well in blogland and Happy Crafting!
Sheenagh x

2 comments:

  1. oh my word hunny - not only are you an awsome crafter but a westie lover - my best buddy Jayne has a westie - so you MUST be a good person lol. lovely to see where you craft and chat to us - thanks for sharing hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my dear...guilty as charged...lol...about the westie lover that is! They are just the sweetest wee things and whilst they are taking up a lot of my time at the moment while they are settling in, I wouldn't have it any other way. 2 Westies and crafting...what can I say...lol!
    Thank you for joining me in my blog...hope we can catch up soon again. Take care x

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.