I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Monday 13 February 2012

Beautiful Jems.....

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well this Monday afternoon.
I'd like to share a few of my samples for Jem's Designs to banish the Monday blues.

As featured on Jem's show on Create & Craft Thursday 9th February 2012.

These first two are from the new cd - "Beautiful"

This background on this 10x8" card is printed on Cryogen White card (Craft Creations) and overlayed with acetate and the main image and the curtain were printed on Glossy Photo paper then decoupaged on top. I used Spellbinder dies for the border and the printed sentiment tag. Narrow ribbon was threaded through the border and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Heart hat pins from crafty stash.

The base card for this A5 design is Cryogen white card again and the background, image, fan and tag have been printed on Glossy Photo paper. Gold mirri board was used for the base matt layer. Ribbon, pearl spray and small rose from crafty stash, and other flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I do hope you like these and I would appreciate your comments, thank you.

"Beautiful" is available from Jem's Designs

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards love the layouts and the embellishments. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheenagh they are so beautiful i adore the images xxxxx and style xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all, ladies, it's greaty appreciated.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great designs and I love visiting your blog and seeing that cute pink owl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you, Marie for your lovely comment. Love the owl too...spreading the love...
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these, cant chose between them, they are both so beautiful, cant wait for my cd's to arrive :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, love them both xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheen these are gorgeous! Love 'elegant ladies' and these are just the 'cream of the crop' - can't wait to get my hands on these discs! Beautiful samples that show the artwork off to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Jane, Lyn, Abbie, Su, thank you so much for your lovely comments. They are all so much appreciated.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.